Crypts and Things: Deal of the Day at DriveThruRPG
-
I thought that I would mention that my favourite OSR ("Old School
Renaissance") RPG -- *Crypts and Things* -- is currently on sale (60% off
the PDF!) at ...
Why Nerd Games Matter
-
I was born in the opposite of a crossfire hurricane. My home town, New
Brighton, lies at the end of a peninsula, and in the 1980s it felt like the
end in...
The D&Dness of Nifft the Lean
-
*Michael Whelan*
Michael Shea's *Nifft the Lean* (1982) and its sequels are too recent to be
in Appendix N, of course, but rereading the novel (really a c...
BLB - Vienna 1683 - Austrian Herbeville Dragoons
-
Its back to my 15mm Vienna 1683 project for my first October post of the
year.
May I present the Graf Herbeville Dragoons
The figures are as per usua...
One Year Gone
-
While yesterday marked the commemoration of the birth of one of the hobby's
founders, today marks a rather different milestone: *one year since the
conclu...
Chain of Command - Old Hickory Campaign (1)
-
General B. and I have decided to play through the Old Hickory Pint Sized
Campaign. This is easy for me as I already have most of the Americans
needed. He...
The House of Blues...
-
o/
I'll bet you thought the title was sort of pun...
I finished my second Quar building, this time a larger home that is
slightly grander than the last....
More Diehard Law Enforcement and Others
-
I think all of these had separate heads, and some had separate hands. I
pinned the hands to make the bond more secure. For the heads, the set of
minis c...
Has Hollywood Ruined Wargame Charges?
-
Today I tackle a question that has been bugging me every time I slide my
painted regiments across the wargames table: have movie directors subtly
corrupt...
Warhammer 40K second edition throwback
-
The models I'm posting this week are from a trade I did with Dave a couple
of years back.
They are second edition 40K Chaos Space Marines. I had these guys ...
Re-furbished dark age huts
-
With recently getting into Pillage and spending most of last year with
Baron's War I had expanded my collection of dark age / early medieval
buildings. T...
Norse 3 - Einar Ragnarsson
-
Here we have the warlord for my nascent Viking band. I had considered going
with a big guy with a wolf skin cloak, big imposing helmet and all the
trimmi...
Why is the Ogre there?
-
Joe's post on the Quantum Ogre raises an old question about sandbox play:
when does moving an encounter around interfere with players' freedom to
decide...
An Unexpected Duo
-
Two figures that came out of left field (sort of)
The Duck Ninja was stumbled upon whilst I was at Tabletop Scotland the
other weekend, courtesy of Wa...
An unusual paint scheme
-
This week I have a star of Clan mechs that I painted for Omar in a very
unusual paint scheme. I told him it looks like the German National football
jers...
In a Pool of Radiance
-
Things never go to plan. I had high ambitions for a lengthy period of
protracted painting. But the return of my collected figures spun that on
its head....
Socialism
-
If you want to understand socialism, read this.
If you want to have an argument about why socialism is bad, using some
other definition, sure...what you ...
Further buildings for the collection
-
Something of a detour from the norm in this post, some real estate for the
collection.
This was inspired by a few things really, a recent family holiday...
Barons' War additions (16)
-
Before our family vacation next week, I've been working my way through the
last few Barons' War figures that I had in the pile of potential/mountain
of s...
Il Braccio di Theros
-
Mi scuso per la lunga attesa, ma sono stato molto impegnato recentemente,
quindi il tempo per i blog è stato poco.
Riprendendo la campagna, il gruppo gi...
Updated Empire Army Photos
-
It is somehow about 6 years since I last got around to pulling all my
Empire stuff out for a family photo, and given I've just got a new phone
with an al...
Gundabad Command Base
-
I selected these two figures to finish off the command base. A pointing
character always goes well with a big grumpy looking commander.
The other characte...
15mm Napoleonic French Cavalry
-
As a break between commissions, I have been working through some Napoleonic
that have long been primed and ready. These four regiments contain 82
mounted f...
Star Wars : The Return Of The Jedi
-
Hey boys! Last games of Star wars 80's campaign. The target is to play
games with my son and stick as much as possible of the movie. It very
enjoyable to...
Project Landship Update 5
-
Its been a few weeks since the last update. It's summertime in Hawai'i
after all...
I've been doing little bits along the way but not enough each week to ...
Legions Imperialis 4: Space Wolves
-
Dusk Raiders or Space Wolves? Good question, I don't like the grey-blue
livery of the 40K Space Wolves. Horus Heresy Wolves are darker, so I choose
a warme...
The Old School (Hyperborean) Renaissance
-
Are these poorly-masked adventure hooks? Yes, yes they are.
For the last century a peculiar fever has gripped the learned societies of
Marlinko, Kezmaro...
Miniatures For Sale (update)
-
For Sale
Update to the previous listed items in February. Removed a few things that
sold and dropped a few prices.
Mostly Citadel oldhammer/fantasy &...
Back to the Brushes 422
-
Painting cavalry has always been a bugbear for me. The horse it's self is
not an issue; it the bloody harnesses! Cutting in a contrasting colour to
the ...
Introducing 'ScrapJacks' to PaulOG via Discord
-
Hi All,
I hosted PaulOG for a game of 'ScrapJacks' over Discord the other day and
he's written up a terrific post-game write-up. Check it out!
Cheers!
...
Burgundian Encampment
-
So, to sit behind the seigeworks (that have gone on a temporary
backburner), I've started some tents and other temproary buildings for a
Burgundian encampm...
Chain of Command 2 QRS & Vehicle Stat's cards.
-
Chain of Command is my favourite WW2 rules set. However, I don't get to
play it anywhere near as much as I would like and as a result I need a good
comp...
Anzac Day 2025- a family link
-
Over the past few days I've been doing some research for my kids about my
father's cousin from Invercargill New Zealand who was a pilot in the RAF in
194...
Spring Cleaning April 2026
-
I'll be selling a few surplus things- here I have 26 Avanpost Thirty Years
War cavalry, and two spare horses. They are beautiful, crips resin models,
...
Presenting ... Bob Moss
-
When I saw this Classic Treant from the Nolzur's Marvelous Unpainted
Miniatures line by WizKids, I couldn't resist buying it. It looks like it
came strai...
Looking at the year ahead
-
With so much of 2025 taking up with preparing to move, moving and
reorganising following the move with most of my gaming paraphernalia being
in storage f...
Happy Orctober
-
It has become a tradition that I post once a year in Orctober. Rubbish I
know but I do hope to remedy that this coming year. I have been painting
plenty...
Experience with Python
-
Well, it amused me to make it. (Inspired by my Facebook ads.)
But it did get me thinking about how Conan the Barbarian set the bar so
high for 1980s f...
America's Cup boats
-
Well, these aren't exactly historically accurate but were inspired by 19th
Century sail yachts/boats. They were fun to make, fun to paint, and look
st...
The SYW game
-
*Prelude to the Battle. A table set up for a game.*
*A fictional encounter loosely based around the Siege of Kolberg 1761.*
In the evening of October 2...
Midgard - Heroic Battles
-
Short post about my favouritr wargaming rules for the moment, Midgard -
Heroic Battles by James Morris.
I am not totally objective as I been involved in...
Beja completed!
-
This week I have finished the Beja contingent for the Mahdists - I've
halved the Mahdist lead pile! It's not the end of painting Mahdists for a
while lon...
Tabletop Terraformation
-
Only God, the poet writes, can make a tree. But you can make or buy all
manner of miniature facsimiles that will enhance your wargame table and
make your...
ZOTHIQUE 17 - Il Bardo di Cross Plains
-
Dietro una bella copertina di *Giovanni Valenzano* (valente creatore del
sito “I Libri Italiani di Robert E. Howard”) ZOTHIQUE riapre i suoi scrigni
su ...
Logs
-
Another quick post. Good chum Colin gifted these lovely resin pieces to me
(thanks mate!). These were beautifully cast and very straightforward to
paint us...
2nd Battalion Regiment de Dauphin
-
It's been a while since my last posting due to life getting in the
way...and it's been a while since I splashed some paint on any figures, but
I thought it...
Reiksguard Unit Complete!!
-
For my January submission to the Call of the Crown painting challenge I
have produced a unit of 15 Reiksguard knights to act as the elite heavily
armore...
BLOOD MANOR ROCK'N'ROLE FESTIVAL 2022
-
E' tantissimo che non scrivo qua sul blog, ed è abbastanza emblematico che
queste siano le stesse parole con cui ho iniziato il post precedente.
Amm...
My Painted Maximus....
-
Ahhhh you probably guessed this one was coming as the general.
While a cool model, its also another of the major disappointments with
Warlord Games and th...
Merry Skifness
-
It seems that we have had now our final dance at the Belmont Railway Club
after many years of cheap ales and even cheaper music performed by the
residen...
Abiørn's Satchel
-
This weathered leather satchel is tooled in nautical designs and is full of
rose-colored salt. Rubbing the salt on a sea creature will dry it out and
sh...
The Cynical Seven - Desperados Gang
-
*"The liquor's all gone boys..."*
Finished up my Desperados gang for Dead Man's Hand. Just a few pics to
share as I didn't get too many to turn out that ...
Review: Oathmark Goblin Wolf Riders
-
The Goblin Wolf Riders are the first Oathmark models I have bought and I
purchased them specifically to add hobgoblin light cavalry to my Chaos
Dwarf a...
37+ Patio And Landscaping Ideas Pics
-
*37+ Patio And Landscaping Ideas Pics*. Your outdoor living area should
look great, but it should also be functional. Get patio landscaping ideas
from t...
326 BC The Battle of Hydaspes
-
Just posting a few images from the game we played yesterday afternoon, The
Battle of Hydaspes, where Alexanders veteran army fought the Indian King
Porus...
Witcher 3 "Geralt" painted up
-
And the second miniature from the SAGA collectibles from Stronghold
Miniatures is painted up.
Pretty happy with them both, I was thinking how to use them in...
Review: Elven Earthbound
-
Hi!
I was recently fortunate enough to be donated a rather spiffy Earthbound
Dragon!
This badboy is one of the iconic figures from the Leviathan range and...
Games Workshop and Plastic Waste
-
This is an awareness raising post.
So before I started writing this I did a Google and this petition came up,
and is still live.
http://chng.it/byjt24cWvx...
WinterCon 2020
-
Lo scorso fine settimana la LudicARS ha organizzato la terza edizione di
WinterCon, una convention molto partecipata a base di giochi da tavolo, di
ruolo, ...
Nualia Tobyn
-
Nualia Tobyn era una trovatella Aasimar cresciuta da Ezakien Tobyn, il capo
pastore della città Varisiana di Sandpoint. Di recente è stata indagata per
ave...
The Gloomspite Gitz Invasion - Moonclan Grot #3
-
The next grot has joined the invasion. This little fellow is from the
boxset and was a bit of an experiment in changing up a couple colors from
the other ...
Squarehex 2019 Review and 2020 Plans
-
2019 was a good year for the business. The two highlights for me were
getting *The Black Hack Second Edition* rewards sent out to our Kickstarter
backers ...
Yearly Wrap-up: 10 years of blogging
-
Unless I have counted wrong, this is the tenth year of bloggoholism. Many
twist and turns in my personal life, the blog has stayed somewhat on track.
Many ...
Hobby catch up Halloween 2019
-
Hi all, just a quick post to say I'm still alive and kicking!
I offer some pictures of work I have completed since last time, some of
which are rather appr...
15mm Savage Northmen Cavalry........
-
*.....from the north and Copplestone Castings!*
*Lots painted but blogging is becoming a little harder to achieve lately
but anyway let's be getting on......
Whence the Labyrinth?
-
Dungeons are probably the most common adventure locale in role playing
games; they were the cornerstone of every adventure in the early days, and
remain po...
Pulp Patrons - Supporting Cast.
-
A Pulp Hero is always in need of support, advice and indeed, an employer.
Next up is a small selection of patrons, professors, allies and
associates...
...
This is only for followers ...with thanks!
-
Thank you for following and here are a few newer [ish] pieces which I do
hope you enjoy.
They are in no particular order and if some appear to be 'older' i...
Libreria di fronte
-
Dunque, funziona così: da oggi questa pagina ospita anche le foto degli
ingressi (visti di fronte) delle librerie. Librerie indipendenti o di
catena; lib...
L'Isola di Doverich 2.5
-
Cose per cui il blog continua a essere utile: piattaforma per condividere
con dei piccoli messaggi aggiuntivi i contenuti caricati su drive.
(*riflessione ...
Hearts of Wulin Kickstarter
-
*Hearts of Wulin*,* an RPG of wuxia melodrama, funded in less than an hour.*
Driven by the characters’ duties, desires, and entanglements with other
chara...
Mortal Gods - First Playthrough
-
So my mate, Alan, has been waiting with fevered anticipation for this to
arrive and so when the postie delivered Mortal Gods (originally by a
company ca...
Warlords of Erehwon: the Aftermath
-
Guest Post: My friend Albert wrote a great little short story recounting
the aftermath of our first game of Warlords of Erehwon, which I posted
about a cou...
Liquori e alcolici
-
In tutte le locande, osterie e birrerie di Doramarth si servono boccali e
boccali di alcol. E' la prassi.
Se per gli umani diventa anche una ossessione, pe...
Core rulebook PDF updated
-
The core rulebook PDF was updated yesterday to take the latest errata into
account. I really appreciate that Cubicle 7 decided to take this route
after ind...
The Curse of Strahd: segreti
-
*The Curse of Strahd* *segreti *è stata spostate qui:
https://www.telodoioildungeon.it/2019/01/24/the-curse-of-strahd-segreti/
I dadi RuneQuest
-
Mentre in America RuneQuest cambia per l'ennesima volta nome e in
Inghilterra ci si appresta all'ennesima nuova edizione, sono arrivati i
dadi marchiati Ru...
lecithin moisturizer recipe
-
Do you have to be compelled to wash your hands often? As a nurse, I in all
probability wash my hands a minimum of twenty times every day.
Read About Enz...
Team Yankee
-
Ok Mark Piper and I played our first game of Team Yankee in nearly 3 years
and had a ball. We play in 20mm but don’t make any changes to ranges but
usual...
Turismo tra storia e serie tv
-
Era il 1995 quando uscì nelle sale cinematografiche il kolossal, di e con
Mel Gibson, “*Braveheart*”. Nel 1996 il *Wallace Monument*, torre eretta
sulla ...
Quartermaster General - The state of the Empire
-
So further to my last post here is a rough breakdown of the various units
that I have. Most need to be painted or revisited, some do not;
45 x Carroburg Gr...
Dark Sun Dwarf
-
What seems like many moons ago, I sculpted a Dwarf that represented what I
felt one from the D&D Dark Sun world would look like. It took awhile, but I
thin...
Sharp practice 2
-
Two pictures from a small game of sharp practice. The british were
attacking an american farm. Using the stats from the War of 1812 supplement.
Canadia...
Hinterverse, a Glossary
-
Antikytheron, the
Core prognostication device of the Great Machine, origin unknown.
Arcturean Arm
A minor spiral arm of the Hinterverse.
Argos
The birth...
French Line Infantry
-
Here are two battalions of 1812 to 1815 French Line Infantry. The figures
are all Perry Miniatures, a mix of plastic and metal and most of them...
October already?
-
The annual update was meant as a joke initially, but has become a sad
reality.
This year blogging has taken a severe hit by Photobucket's policy change.
M...
Dolmenwood: d30 Encounter Tables
-
I wrote a few posts with ideas about Dolmenwood encounter tables ages ago.
I wasn't really satisfied with those big d100 tables, though, so the topic
which...
#RPGaDay 2016
-
How do you roll?
Mainly real dice. I used a diceless app for WFRP3E as it was cheaper than
buying the custom dice FFG sell for that game, but it wasn't the...
The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary, Michonne
-
Michonne from Cryptozoic's board game The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary,
based on AMC's series The Walking Dead. Painted for the Kickstarter and
Cryptozoic's...
Reverse Engineering: Line 6 FBV2
-
The Line 6 FBV2 is a control pedal for use with older Line 6 amplifiers and
effects processors. I bought it to use with our Line 6 Amplifi 75 guitar
amplif...
Torneo per D&D 5 edizione a Este in Gioco 2016
-
Ciao a tutti, il *14 e il 15 maggio* a Este in Gioco si disputerà un torneo
di Gioco di ruolo con ambientazione l'italia del 1600 sul lago di Como dal
t...
Update settimanale: Post-Modena Play
-
Salve a tutti e benvenuti al nuovo update della settimana su quanto fatto
da *The Evil Company* o i suoi artisti!
Siamo sopravvissuti anche a *PLAY: Festiva...
Bud Light Platinum: nectar of the demigods
-
I've already gone on the glorious record (where else but here?) calling
coffee (oh sweet sweet coffee) drink of the Gods. So obviously the next
drink I wa...
Terminale e Hover transpallet
-
Per giocare bene a Pulp Alley servono obiettivi (almeno 5) e vari elementi
scenici. Ho iniziato quindi, piuttosto lentamente, la costruzione di un
tavolo a...
Il Perlone 2015 assegnato a Beppe Grillo
-
*Beppe Grillo*, ex (?) comico e leader del Movimento 5 Stelle si è
aggiudicato il Premio Perlone 2015, bissando la vittoria già ottenuta nell'edizione
2...
2016 - The Year of Mediocrity
-
Hi.
Happy New Year, I guess.
Better late than never. I mean, if you wait long enough, it will be a new
year somewhere, right? Now that I think about it...
New Old Game - Kryomek
-
In the early nineties their was a neat SF game called Kryomek. It features
aliens who look a lot like the ones from the "aliens" movies vs. humans.
Definet...
The Last Kingdom and Sagas of the Northmen
-
THE LAST KINGDOM
Bernard Cornwell's Saxon series features a Saxon born, Viking raised hero
named Uhtred at the time of King Alfred. It has been a great se...
The Tar'Bukhi
-
This is the second creature created and added to my new *Patreon* project.
You can support my monster making and give it speed
through http://patreon.com/ca...
RINGRAZIAMENTI
-
All'inizio pensavo di ringraziare nei commenti all'epilogo, ma alla fine ho
deciso di dedicare un post a tutte le persone che hanno contribuito a
rendere s...
All things must pass...
-
As George Harrison once sang... All things must pass...
It is with a measure of sadness that I announce my retirement from war
gaming. Over the years I hav...
Modular Lego Dungeon in the Works
-
I'm working on a modular Lego dungeon set for my kids and I to game with. I
had several castle sets as a kid, so I have lots of grey pieces to work
with. I...
Minibastarda - La Torre della Rondine
-
*DESCRIZIONE*
*"«Hai qualche ferro adatto a lei?» «Nella mia fabbrica non si producono e
non si propongono ferri che non siano adatti», rispose orgoglios...
-
Not going to be maintaining the FF blog on Google anymore. Mainly because
of this which seems to be the thin end of the wedge.
http://www.theguardian.co...
Gaming Boards
-
Hi!
in the past weeks I tried to put together some terrain elements and some
different gaming boards, mostly focusing on 15mm stuff.
My main goal was to cr...
No purple, please
-
E così, è successo.
Questo blog langue terribilmente, mesi di deserto, i mesi ancora prima
passati con un post ogni morte di Papa... Ho deciso di *dare un...
D&D: Gaming on Skype
-
Yesterday I got my first D&D game on Skype.
I had a blast, even if the conditions were far from optimized.
This spurred a reflection on what is needed for an...
Lion Rampant test game - Angry Highlanders!
-
We managed to get a quick test game of Lion Rampant played at the first of
our monthly 'Friday Night Firefight' at Wayland Games. Chris (the only one
t...
Unit of Beardlings
-
These are Alternative Armies Young Dwafs with a champion from Heartbreaker
mins. Alternative Armies recently re released these. Great little mins to
pain...
Il trailer disegnato male di "Prussiani VS Alieni"
-
Per farvi capire di cosa parla *Prussiani VS Alieni* ho realizzato questo
trailer a fumetti...
Il trailer appena letto lo potete rileggere anche QUI. Ah, ov...
Kelmarsh 2014
-
Every year I team up with the chaps from Rushden Phoenix games club, and
put on a game at English Heritage's event History Live, held at Kelmarsh
Hall No...
Namárië
-
Cari amici di La Grande Quest Inutile girarci attorno. Non c'è più il
tempo, né l'ispirazione per alimentare questo blog. E' stato divertente e
faticoso e ...
DM Master si trasforma
-
Come alcuni di voi sapranno, collaboro ormai da anni con la rivista DM
Magazine. Una collaborazione che mi ha permesso di conoscere tanta gente
interess...
Sculpting a Hydra
-
In the way that I have way more hobby time than i have hobby funds, I've
decided to sculpt a Hydra.
I'm not a fan of either the old metal Dark Elf Hydra or...
Bash 'em, lads!
-
Wargames Foundry had an interesting range of fantasy miniatures some time
ago, unfortunately a lot of it has disappeared, including the orcs. One of
them I...
145 – PERDITA DI CONTROLLO
-
Settore Calixis – Solomon - House of Dust and Ash day611.year816.Millenium41
È il collasso, è l’anima che viene inghiottita dal buio, fagocitata dalla
fo...
Game over.
-
It seems like something I've been avoiding for a while now, so let me just
start with a story. We all like stories, right?
So the story goes like this: ...
The battle of Milan 1522
-
We played a big Pike and Shotte game up at the club on Sunday.
I set up a semi historical scenario based on the battle of Bicocca.
The rules were fun and not...
II Trofeo "i minimondi di Capochino"
-
Ladies and Gentleman, such as five o'clock tea in September is time for
the contest organised by I minimondi di Capochino.
The partecipation is totaly fr...
WIP Kindarrian commander
-
I've done his banner bearer, so i thought it was about time i started on
the actual Kindarrian commander!
The horse was shown some posts ago. For the actua...
Trying out a kickstarter
-
If you frequent TMP much you'll have noticed that Kick-starters have taken
off in a big way the last year or so. Up until now I have quite happily
avoid th...
Sicurezza su lavoro III...
-
Eccoci con il nostro consueto corso comoriano sulla sicurezza sul lavoro;
oggi visitiamo un’officina meccanica…
Per prima cosa dobbiamo prestare massima ...
Flames of war - open fire Germans
-
I was given this as a present for Christmas (after some rather in subtle
hinting from me) Mrs Kipper treated me, like many of a certain age I've
had/ playe...
KEV ADAMS NEED OUR HELP!
-
Hello to all. Perhaps you don't know, but "our" Kev Adams is in a bad
situation...and needs our help. This is the reason why the project Goblinaid
started...
Panoramica dell'esercito
-
Mentre il mio esercito è in continuo rifacimento, specie di tutti i pezzi
vecchi ecco una foto con l'insieme di tutto quello che c'è di nuovo, manca
parecc...
House Rule: Torches Shall Be Consumed!
-
I've always considered *timekeeping* pretty annoying in old-school gaming:
keeping track of turn-based spells' duration, shifting from rounds to turns
or...
Forest Keeper su Amazon!
-
*Forest Keeper su Amazon!*
Non mi ero accorto che Forest Keeper è ora disponibile anche su Amazon:
Forest Keeper "Salviamo il Grande bosco!"
Un'altra volta ancora
-
Ben ritrovati su Yellow Robot Paint.
Sono stati mesi difficili e lunghi (ben 5).
Un pò tutti soffriamo per il doppio attacco, da una parte quello al
portaf...
Che fine ho fatto... Various WIP..
-
Ciao a tutti ragazzi,
alcuni di voi mi hanno chiesto che fine avessi fatto e beh, devo dire che
ero (di nuovo) in cerca di un lavoro.. Purtroppo la crisi ec...
Elezioni regionali in lombardia 2013
-
Fratelli d'italia.
C'ho pensato un po' su e credo sia giusto iniziare citando il nostro inno.
In realtà, mi rivolgo ai concittadini della lombardia. Io sono...
A New Blog - Formigny 1450
-
Hi everyone,
Just a quick message to say I've started a new blog based around the battle
of Formigny in 1450. Here's a taster:
It can be found here: http...
Back from AWOL.
-
Hi everyone, it has been too long. I got a chance to kick around the house
today for the first time in months and decided I would make it a priority
to po...
Creeks and Streams
-
While surfing the web, I came across the Harper's Weekly blog. These fellas
are doing a Gettysburg project - which seems totally awesome to me!
Anyway, bes...
Kirsten Acquisces to the Request.
-
Kirsten listened intently and shrugged. She had no desire to search that
slaughterhouse again. She had seen less gore in the shambles near her home.
Stil...
Alfred the Great - 1969 Film
-
Its very disappointing when one gets a chance to relive a cherished
childhood memory, and it doesn't live up to one's recollections. That is
the case for ...
It tastes just like I dreamt it would.
-
Hello out there in internet land. Not that I think that we really have any
dedicated readers who tune in with any sense of regularity, but incase I am
wron...
Lucky
-
Sorry for the long silence, I moved again for work. Quite close to the new
town I live in I found a comics shop which sold me two absolute goodies
such the...
76 “CHE COSA RACCONTIAMO?”
-
27 Novembre 2012 - Nota del Master -
Abbiamo riprovato a metterci attorno al tavolo da gioco, ma per una serie
di eventi, circostanze, combinazioni la cos...
Orpheus Reborn: Meat Wagon, Pt 2 (Zombie Fiction)
-
As Williams worked on the patient and called in, the police officer gave a
shudder. His body convulsed then lay still. Williams tried to find a
pulse, bu...
Disgustosi gelati giapponesi:la top ten!
-
Siamo ad agosto,si boccheggia per l'afa e l'unica cosa che mi viene in
mente per dare un qualche segno di vita sul blog è quella di dedicare un
post ai ge...
Sojuz njerushimij...
-
Che dire... sono arrivati gli acquisti di Agosto... Le nuove unità SSU e
altri rinforzi per Asse e Alleati. Fuoricampo c'è anche lo scatolone di
Operation ...
its been awhile
-
I know I haven't posted anything in awhile but life has come along lately
and slowed much of my work down. The b-17 is coming along and I have
completed th...
Field of Battle 2nd Ed., la prova con la GNW
-
Venerdi scorso, abbiamo provato il regolamento *Field of Battle (2nd
edition) *con uno scontro nella GNW. Devo premettere che ero piuttosto
prevenuto su ...
The Last Post
-
The last post. Must admit trying to keep 2 blogs going has become a bit of
a chore. Also after loosing the impetus with my ACW project after the re
fight o...
In mezzo al mare
-
Infine, in mezzo al mare, i nostri eroi sono stati dimenticati da tutti. Ad
oggi, non si sa cosa stiano facendo. Forse alcuni prendono il sole, forse
alcun...
BLACK MARCH ...no downloads...no RPG Shared
-
O RPG Shared vem por meio desta informar-lhes que no mês de Março o blog
ficará fora do ar.
*Este blog ficará inacessível no mês de março.*
*MARÇO NEGRO*...
Journey to Aldorf: Campaign Introduction
-
Every great adventure has a climatic end...
As I write this, I Peter Mostert swear by the light that keeps chaos at bay
that this tale I am about to tell ...
Arms Race
-
For the past several weeks I have been working towards getting most of the
human units of the Warhammer Fantasy Norse army assembled.
There is a link to th...
Normal service will resume shortly
-
Hi all
some explanations for my enforced absence may be required. I have not
posted anything for the last 6 months or so as i had to pack up all my
paintin...
Huns
-
Here we have some dastardly Hun allies for my Gothic led raiding party.
Here are the armies I have lined up for next Tuesdays game.
Goths
no Name
1 ...
Blog Harassment
-
I am sorry to say that I have had to select comment moderation as a
permanent feature now. I am sick and tired of being harassed by a follower
of this blog...
Abbernoth Campaign Setting
-
Realizing that this was initially going to focus on WHFRP 3rd Edition I was
going to avoid posting about things of a non-WHFRP nature but since I have
been...
Roleplaying Updates
-
Added a couple of links to some of the clubs roleplaying websites, where
you can follow the progress of the various characters. Old world tales and Forgotte...
New early Byzantines in prospect
-
This, my most unloved blog, hasn't see a post for three years, largely
because I was unhappy with the figures available for the middle Byzantine
period...
alcune precisazioni.......
-
*LE NAVI;*
Io non ho comprato una scatola di montaggio ma solo i disegni della mantua
o di altre case
le ho costruite solo (a parte alcune minuterie ) con a...
Battle Report: USMC vs Taliban (FoF)
-
Well I christened my new double sided grass mat this morning, as well as
the middle eastern building I built over spring break. I realized that my
Taliba...
Byzantine Army - Part Two
-
Well, I will start this blog episode with a hearty thanks to Jim aka
ColCampbell from TMP! Thanks to his advice on how blog the pictures and the
descripti...
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento